Re: JVM & JIT for MIPs processors

To: "Shalabh Agarwal" <sagarwal10@hotmail.com>, <linux-mips@linux-mips.org>, <java-linux@blackdown.org>
Subject: Re: JVM & JIT for MIPs processors
From: "Kevin D. Kissell" <kevink@mips.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 10:06:49 +0200
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Kaffe is the only "free" Java for MIPS/Linux that I have worked with.
There may be others, but if you don't mind paying for it, your options
would include the Insignia Jeode technology is now owned by
Esmertec (www.esmertec.com), and Skelmir's CEE-J (www.skelmir.com).
I have run both of these successfully on MIPS/Linux platforms.