RE: gdbserver and gdb debugging stub for mips

To: <wd@denx.de>
Subject: RE: gdbserver and gdb debugging stub for mips
From: "朱凤\(zhufeng\)" <zhufeng@koretide.com.cn>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 09:16:06 +0800
Cc: "Wilson Chan" <wilsonc@cellvision1.com.tw>, <linux-mips@linux-mips.org>
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
when I build my mips program using gcc with -O0 , it is ok, while using -o2,
there come the following questions.
lingking,,,

relocation truncated to fit: R_MIPS_GPREL16  __global_ctor_start
relocation truncated to fit: R_MIPS_GPREL16 __global_ctor_end
relocation truncated to fit: R_MIPS_GPREL16 _recycle_start

and so on.

Has anybody encounter such questions?