Re: odd link error

To: David Kesselring <dkesselr@mmc.atmel.com>
Subject: Re: odd link error
From: Ralf Baechle <ralf@linux-mips.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 18:52:32 +0200
Cc: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
On Wed, Jul 23, 2003 at 08:48:03AM -0400, David Kesselring wrote:

> I know my build for a custom board isn't right but it got through the
> compiles only to get this link error. Does anyone know what it might point
> to?

Seems the SEAD bits in your Makefile are incomplete, arch/mips64/Makefile
should contain this:

[...]
#
# MIPS SEAD board
#
ifdef CONFIG_MIPS_SEAD
LIBS            += arch/mips/mips-boards/sead/sead.o \
                   arch/mips/mips-boards/generic/mipsboards.o
SUBDIRS         += arch/mips/mips-boards/generic arch/mips/mips-boards/sead
LOADADDR        := 0x80100000
endif
[...]