Re: Profiling tools

To: Dennis Castleman <DennisCastleman@oaktech.com>
Subject: Re: Profiling tools
From: Wolfgang Denk <wd@denx.de>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 02:04:24 +0200
Cc: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Dear Dennis,

in message
<56BEF0DBC8B9D611BFDB00508B5E263410301E@tlexposeidon.teralogic-inc.com> you
wrote:

> Any body have any experience will finding
> Profile tool for mips-linux?

What exactly are you looking for? There can be several intentions  to
"profile" software.

Did you have a look at the LTT? See http://www.opersys.com/LTT/index.html

> ------_=_NextPart_001_01C350AB.506AC4B0
>
> <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN">

Please: don't post HTML to mailing lists.

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd@denx.de
I am not now, nor have I ever been, a member of the demigodic party.
                                                   -- Dennis Ritchie