Re: [patch] Generic time fixes

To: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Subject: Re: [patch] Generic time fixes
From: Jan-Benedict Glaw <jbglaw@lug-owl.de>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 10:32:55 +0200
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
On Tue, 2003-07-22 09:58:46 +0200, Maciej W. Rozycki <macro@ds2.pg.gda.pl>
wrote in message <Pine.GSO.3.96.1030722093500.607A-100000@delta.ds2.pg.gda.pl>:
> Hello,
>
>  In preparation to merging DECstation's time support with the generic
> version I did the following clean-ups to generic time support.  Most of
> these are coding style fixes (which might have already been fixed by
> someone else during past two days -- I haven't been able to study the
> changes), but there are a few code changes (detailed below) as well.

Nice to see you working on the DECstations again! Mine are not yet set
up in my cellar, but I'm slowly reaching there. Yesterday we had some
harsh thunderstorms (incl lightnings...) and I'm still recovering...
Maybe my assurance need to step in:(

MfG, JBG

      ret = do_actions((curr | FREE_SPEECH) & ~(IRAQ_WAR_2 | DRM | TCPA));