Re: KGDB problem

To: Jun Sun <>
Subject: Re: KGDB problem
From: (Patrick Hilt)
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 15:18:32 -0400
Hi Jun!
Thank you very much for your reply! I very much appreciate it! I think I am
getting a little confused now... I read your "Linux MIPS porting howto" (very
informative, thanks a lot :-) and consulted some other documents about this
and there it says to have a kernel command line such as "... gdb gdbttys=1
gdbbaud=115200". Now, should I just try to add "kgdb=ttys1" to that or
replace the previous command with it. Sorry if I am asking a stupid question
but this process is not very well documented... somehow...

Again, thanks a lot for your help!!