Re: is there any docs/manuals for linker scripts symbols

To: <>
Subject: Re: is there any docs/manuals for linker scripts symbols
From: <>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 08:01:24 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: <>
Thanks Ralf for your insights !

My board has a boot loader (rom) that enforce/restricts the sections in
the elf header, hence I cannot use the default linker script that comes
wit the kernel(arch/mips/).

I'm refereing the ld manual at

I think your reply could be put as a howto/faqs in (for the global symbols
used in linux kernel).