Re: Linux on Indigo2 (IP28) - R10000

To: ilya@theIlya.com
Subject: Re: Linux on Indigo2 (IP28) - R10000
From: Keith M Wesolowski <wesolows@foobazco.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 13:21:14 -0700
Cc: Thiemo Seufer <ica2_ts@csv.ica.uni-stuttgart.de>, mleopold@tiscali.dk, linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
On Tue, Jun 10, 2003 at 11:56:27AM -0700, ilya@theIlya.com wrote:

> And Keith Wesolowsky is even working on it. Only problem is complete absence
> of documentation.

Well, for values of "working" that involve reading headers and
pondering, yeah.  We have the memory map from the irix headers;
otherwise as Ralf points out it should have been called Origin 100.
Getting a serial-only port going should not be terribly hard.  The
problem, as always, is finding time to work on these things.  Any of
you who are students will probably get to this long before we working
stiffs do, so have at it...

--
Keith M Wesolowski <wesolows@foobazco.org> http://foobazco.org/~wesolows
------(( Project Foobazco Coordinator and Network Administrator ))------