RE: DBAu1500 board flash downloading

To: "'Dan Malek'" <>, <>
Subject: RE: DBAu1500 board flash downloading
From: "Lyle Bainbridge" <>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 00:40:36 -0500
Cc: <>, <>
Yeh, I second that.  The BDI-2000 has been a very valuable tool
for me, both for debugging and flash writing.  However, it runs
about $2500 for one architecture (ie, MIPS).  By the time you
purchase the Raven and the various software packages it's almost
as expensive, but isn't as good.  If money isn't a problem, the
BDI-2000 is the way to go.