Re: CVS Update@-mips.org: linux

To: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Subject: Re: CVS Update@-mips.org: linux
From: Jan-Benedict Glaw <jbglaw@lug-owl.de>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2003 16:25:53 +0200
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
On Sun, 2003-06-01 13:07:46 +0100, ralf@linux-mips.org <ralf@linux-mips.org>
wrote in message <20030601120750Z8225197-1272+2136@linux-mips.org>:

> Log message:
>       Merge with Linux 2.5.50.

Today's hero: Bacchus!

MfG, JBG
PS: Thinking about feeding arch with Linus' tree, the parisc one and
l-m.org's CVS tree just to evaluate if the holy merge can be done at all
(cf. http://www.lug-owl.de/~jbglaw/linux-ports/ ).

Currently, I'm thinking about a 2.5.<x>-port<n> tree which I basically
plan to feed by CVS/bk/... log mails. While at it, I'm asking for a list
which gets complete log incl. patch sent to.

Bacchus?

      ret = do_actions((curr | FREE_SPEECH) & ~(IRAQ_WAR_2 | DRM | TCPA));