RE: linux on SHARP mips3000

To: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Subject: RE: linux on SHARP mips3000
From: "Roy Maligro" <roy_maligro@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 01:40:16 +0800
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Hi,
i have here a Handheld PC SHARP Telios with MIPS3000 family processor and installed a windows CE japanese. My problem is that i want to convert my HPC into a linux OS under MIPS family because i cannot understand a japanese language, i'm more on english side. This unit is only a gift for me of my japanese pal. Is there any workaround to convert that into a linux? is it possible?. I'm basically less knowledge in linux. I hope you can give me some tips and idea how to install a linux in my HPC.
I'm very thankfull if you can help me.

Thanks! more power to linux-mips.org!

ROY