accessing 64bit device

To: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Subject: accessing 64bit device
From: David Kesselring <dkesselr@mmc.atmel.com>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 09:13:52 -0400
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Hello,
We are trying to test a 64bit device implemented in an fpga connected to a 5kc on a MIPS Sead board. My understanding is that linux built in 32bit mode can access this 64bit memory controller using a compile or linker option XPHYS. I cannot find any documentation or examples on how to do this. If you have any suggestions or resources that could be useful, please let me know.
Sincerely,
David Kesselring

--
W. David Kesselring