Re: Problem of cross-mipsel-compiler GLIBC-2.3.X

Subject: Re: Problem of cross-mipsel-compiler GLIBC-2.3.X
From: Kumba <>
Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 04:30:06 -0400

I'm not quite sure. I don't see how trying it could hurt, maybe it will work, maybe it won't. Although, was just released as well, you might try that, or even CVS Head, as I heard that includes last-minute mips fixes. I'm fairly new to the whole cross-compiler thing myself, and recently discovered the HOWTO mentioned in your previous mail, which I'm looking at to try and get an i686->mips cross-compiler going. For now though, my sparc->mips cross-compiler works, so it's what I'll rely on the most.

smills_ho wrote:
Dear Kumba,
    Should we try this binutils-
We try the version binutils- (Debian used) and it is failed on
cross-gcc step :-(

Thanks and best regards,