Re: Problem of cross-mipsel-compiler GLIBC-2.3.X

Subject: Re: Problem of cross-mipsel-compiler GLIBC-2.3.X
From: Kumba <>
Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 03:29:10 -0400
Oddly enough, I followed these basic steps and wound up with a working cross-compiler from sparc64 -> mipseb (Sun Blade 100 to mips big-endian). Gcc nor glibc gave me any issues.....However, when I tried the same exact steps on i686, glibc complained about libgcc not being available, among other things. It's got me baffled, but I'm not exactly complaining. Currently, it's gcc-3.2.3 (propolice patched) + glibc-2.3.2 + binutils-, which it'll get rebuilt for the new binutils 2.14.