Re: Linux for MIPS Atlas 4Kc board

Subject: Re: Linux for MIPS Atlas 4Kc board
From: Jan-Benedict Glaw <>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 13:20:53 +0200
On Thu, 2003-05-08 03:09:53 -0700, Michael Anburaj <>
wrote in message <>:
> Hi all,
> Finally I got the Atlas 4Kc board running YAMON to talk to Host PC running
> RedHat Linux 9 & download vmlinux.rec throught tftp. I have set-up NFS
> export in the same PC under /export/RedHat7.1
> After the vmlinux.rec got downloaded, I issued the following command on the
> YAMON (MIPS tartget) prompt to start the downloaded linux kernel:
> go . nsfroot=

I think the box doesn't have an IP address, nor has it been told to pick
one. You should add 'ip=bootp' or 'ip=dhcp' to your command line.

> Protect your PC - get VirusScan Online

Protecting a PeeCee is more an act of not shooting one's own feet by
running known-bad software...

   Jan-Benedict Glaw    . +49-172-7608481
      ret = do_actions((curr | FREE_SPEECH) & ~(IRAQ_WAR_2 | DRM | TCPA));