linux_2_4 on RM7000

Subject: linux_2_4 on RM7000
From: "Guo Michael" <>
Date: Sun, 04 May 2003 11:15:40 +0800
I've been using the kernel from on my board with RM7000 CPU for several month with no problem. I checked out a new copy from recently and found the cache code had been rewritten all over the place, and the new file sc-rm7k.c cannot even compile. After a quick check on that file according to the error messages it seems that nobody has even tried to compile this file.

My question is: does the new cache code work with rm7k cpu now? or in the future? anybody tried that on rm7k with success?

Thanks in advance

免费下载 MSN Explorer: