Re: Linux for MIPS Atlas 4Kc board -problems :(

Subject: Re: Linux for MIPS Atlas 4Kc board -problems :(
From: "Michael Anburaj" <>
Date: Sat, 03 May 2003 02:05:58 -0700
Hi all,

Finaly, I could compile vmlinux. I thought of booting this RAM image using the on board Redboot.

For which I needed a serial com utility ( like the windows Hyperterminal). I tried minicom & configured for /dev/ttyS1 & 115200 bauds & no hardware handshaking (PC has a COM1 port). Nothing seems to work. Can any one suggest a method to debug this issue? Or any other utility.