Re: Linux for MIPS Atlas 4Kc board -problems :(

To: ralf@linux-mips.org, kaos@sgi.com
Subject: Re: Linux for MIPS Atlas 4Kc board -problems :(
From: "Michael Anburaj" <michaelanburaj@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 02 May 2003 19:36:55 -0700
Cc: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Hi Ralph,

It will be great if you or any one from this forum enumerate all the build steps for building the Linux kernel (to work with Redboot or Flash image) for Atlas 4Kc board from scratch.

Development platform: Redhat Linux 9
Target Linux source: linux-mips?s CVS repository
Mips-linux tool-chain: rpm?s downloaded from link provided by linux-mips.com

I would be very much grateful for this help.

Thanks & Cheers,
-Mike.