Re: Linux for MIPS Atlas 4Kc board

To: "Michael Anburaj" <michaelanburaj@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Linux for MIPS Atlas 4Kc board
From: Wolfgang Denk <wd@denx.de>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 22:00:29 +0200
Cc: geert@linux-m68k.org, linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
In message <BAY1-F39ahdtT8esYrJ0000a53e@hotmail.com> you wrote:

> Now I have all the tools (mips32el-linux) on Redhat Linux 9 & its source. I

Did you have a look at the ELDK? See http://www.denx.de/re/ELDK.html
resp. ftp://ftp.leo.org/pub/eldk/2.1.0/eldk-mips-linux-x86/

> $ make xconfig
>
> It displayed a window with lot of options. But under processor I could only
> find flavors of x86 core.

I bet you missed to set "ARCH := mips" in the TLD Makefile;
alternatively try "make ARCH=mips xconfig"

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd@denx.de
"The number  of  Unix  installations  has  grown  to  10,  with  more
expected."    - The Unix Programmer's Manual, 2nd Edition, June, 1972