RE: Improperly handled case in arch/mips/au1000/common/time.c

To: "Ralf Baechle" <ralf@linux-mips.org>, "Jun Sun" <jsun@mvista.com>
Subject: RE: Improperly handled case in arch/mips/au1000/common/time.c
From: "Matthew Dharm" <mdharm@momenco.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 16:17:06 -0700
Cc: "Jeff Baitis" <baitisj@evolution.com>, "Pete Popov" <ppopov@mvista.com>, <linux-mips@linux-mips.org>
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Umm... I might have some time in a few weeks.  Right now it's not much
of a priority for us (as a corporation).  I just have to hijack the
code from some of our other boards which already implements the new
system.

Matt

--
Matthew D. Dharm                            Senior Software Designer
Momentum Computer Inc.                      1815 Aston Ave.  Suite 107