Re: CVS linux

Subject: Re: CVS linux
From: Karsten Merker <>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 17:22:26 +0200
On Wed, Apr 02, 2003 at 01:03:08PM +0100, wrote:

> Changes by:        03/04/02 13:03:08
> Modified files:
>       drivers/char   : Tag: linux_2_4 dz.c
>       drivers/tc     : Tag: linux_2_4 zs.c
> Log message:
>       Set .owner in case the code gets modularized.  Patch by Hanna Linder.

I guess something went wrong here. Maciej, you are trying to set a field
"owner" in a struct tty_driver, which does not have an "owner" field.
This results in dz.c and zs.c not compiling.

Besides this problem, Ralf's recent changes regarding the CPU infos
broke the build for DECstations:

uses current_cpu_data instead of mips_cpu but does not define it. To get
them defined, inclusion of <asm/processor.h> and <linux/smp.h> is needed.

Appended is a small patch which makes the CVS compileable again.

#include <standard_disclaimer>