Mirrored pages of old 'reality.sgi.com' webserver...

To: port-sgimips@netbsd.org, linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Subject: Mirrored pages of old 'reality.sgi.com' webserver...
From: "Steven J. Hill" <sjhill@realitydiluted.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 14:42:12 -0500
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Greetings.

I had done a massive mirror of webpages from the old 'reality.sgi.com'
server about a year ago before it disappeared. I mirrored all of the
people's pages that had real content. I just finished uploading it to
my server a few days ago and thought I would share it with people so
that some good content did not die. Please note, if SGI or the owners
of the content contact me and ask me to remove some or all of the
content, I will immediately comply. Until then, enjoy. Cheers.

   http://www.realitydiluted.com/mirrors/reality.sgi.com/

-Steve