Re: Mycable XXS board

Subject: Re: Mycable XXS board
From: Bruno Randolf <>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 14:08:05 +0100
On Tuesday 11 March 2003 22:57, Dan Malek wrote:
> I would like to hear the
> results of the message posted earlier today about the proper power up
> of the USB interface on this board :-)

i got USB to work with the proper power up :)
the builtin usb devices still dont accept a new address (maybe thats ok?), but
i can see the attached usb devices and they are powered. i tested a serial
driver which also loads and detects the device fine. looks good, but i havent
tested any functionality yet.

i attach a patch with the usb power up for the mycable XXS board, which also
defines a new config option for this board. i'm not sure if this is the
correct way to do it, so please correct me...