Re: linux/mips on simos

To: TAKANO Ryousei <>
Subject: Re: linux/mips on simos
From: Zhang Fuxin <>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 20:23:27 -0500

Thank you.I've read that paper before,but i can't find their source anywhere
and failed to notice that it is quit new(2002),I should have contacted the authors

My work is available at currently it can run
debian mips root disk(of course you should be able to replace the ramdisk with
your apps),but many things don't work yet.

TAKANO Ryousei wrote:

Hi Zhang,

Recently i am working on stanford SIMOS and trying to make it
run linux/mips kernel.

I am interesting in your work.
I found the following paper about Linux/SimOS.

TAKANO Ryousei