Re: linux/mips on simos

To: TAKANO Ryousei <takano@os-omicron.org>
Subject: Re: linux/mips on simos
From: Zhang Fuxin <fxzhang@ict.ac.cn>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 20:23:27 -0500
Cc: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org

Thank you.I've read that paper before,but i can't find their source anywhere
and failed to notice that it is quit new(2002),I should have contacted the authors
first.

My work is available at
ftp://www.akaembed.org/uploads/tmp/simos-linux.tar.gz currently it can run
debian mips root disk(of course you should be able to replace the ramdisk with
your apps),but many things don't work yet.

TAKANO Ryousei wrote:

Hi Zhang,

Recently i am working on stanford SIMOS and trying to make it
run linux/mips kernel.

I am interesting in your work.
I found the following paper about Linux/SimOS.
http://academic.csuohio.edu/yuc/papers/Ben-ICPP2002.pdf

Thanks,
TAKANO Ryousei