Re: Mycable XXS board

To: Eric DeVolder <>
Subject: Re: Mycable XXS board
From: Dan Malek <>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 16:57:52 -0500
Cc: Pete Popov <>, Bruno Randolf <>,
Eric DeVolder wrote:

Check linux/arch/mips/au1000/common/irq.c, in function init_IRQ().
Currently all the interrupt assignment are conditionalized per-board,

Well, only some of them, in particular the custom GPIO configurations.
In the case of USB and other on-chip peripherals, these are always
configured on all boards.

... I suspect many IRQ setups may be wrong.

I don't really think so.  I've done several different Au1xxx boards and
never touch this configuration for USB.  I would like to hear the
results of the message posted earlier today about the proper power up
of the USB interface on this board :-)

        -- Dan