Re: Mycable XXS board

To: Jun Sun <>
Subject: Re: Mycable XXS board
From: Dan Malek <>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 16:54:28 -0500
Cc: Bruno Randolf <>, Alexander Popov <>,
Jun Sun wrote:

I have seen USB working under BE mode in many instances.  (Acutally
that I have two that work.).  I don't think endianess is the issue.

Guess I wasn't clear :-)  That comment was directed toward the on-chip
peripheral version of the USB controller.

Of course, I have only dealt with PCI USB controllers.  On-chip ones may
have another set of additional issues that I am not aware of.

That's what I wanted to clarify.  Are we discussing one of the on-chip
peripheral USB controllers of the Au1xxx, or is it a PCI USB controller
that was plugged into the Au1500.  In the case of the on-chip controller,
there aren't any interrupt routing problems, it's identical (and the same
code) on all Au1xxx boards.

        -- Dan