Re: Mycable XXS board

To: Jun Sun <>
Subject: Re: Mycable XXS board
From: Dan Malek <>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 15:12:17 -0500
Cc: Bruno Randolf <>, Alexander Popov <>,
Jun Sun wrote:

More than likely this is due to the interrupt routing for USB controller
not being setup correctly.

How did you come to this conclusion?  Is this a PCI USB controller or the
on-chip peripheral?  I have Au1xxx boards were on-chip usb is
required and is working fine.  There aren't any options to configuring
on-chip USB interrupts on Au1xxx.  It could just as likely be a Linux kernel
configuration problem.  We know there is something amiss with Au1xxx USB
in big endian mode, but all LE boards should work fine.

        -- Dan