Re: Mycable XXS board

To: Jun Sun <jsun@mvista.com>
Subject: Re: Mycable XXS board
From: Dan Malek <dan@embeddededge.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 15:12:17 -0500
Cc: Bruno Randolf <br1@4g-systems.de>, Alexander Popov <s_popov@prosyst.bg>, linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Jun Sun wrote:

More than likely this is due to the interrupt routing for USB controller
not being setup correctly.

How did you come to this conclusion?  Is this a PCI USB controller or the
on-chip peripheral?  I have Au1xxx boards were on-chip usb is
required and is working fine.  There aren't any options to configuring
on-chip USB interrupts on Au1xxx.  It could just as likely be a Linux kernel
configuration problem.  We know there is something amiss with Au1xxx USB
in big endian mode, but all LE boards should work fine.

Thanks.

        -- Dan