Re: Mycable XXS board

To: Alexander Popov <s_popov@prosyst.bg>
Subject: Re: Mycable XXS board
From: Bruno Randolf <br1@4g-systems.de>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 16:47:13 +0100
Cc: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
hello!

we are also working with this board and it it supported thru the Pb1500 board
configuration of the linux-mips.org kernel. we use the 2_4 branch and some
patches of pete (ftp://ftp.linux-mips.org/pub/linux/mips/people/ppopov). with
these patches i can already see my pci cards (but i dont yet have a driver
for them). usb does not yet work - it complains that it cannot assign new
numbers to the devices. the flash chip (AM29LV641DL) is also not recognized
yet.

if you dont use YAMON, you have to add a patch to deal with the nonexistent
command line parameters. i attached it for you, but its an ugly hack.

and to enable one of the ethernet ports you can use the second patch. it's
also quite a hack, cause it does not yet deal with the second port...

bruno