Re: Kernel Debugging on the DBAu1500

To: baitisj@evolution.com
Subject: Re: Kernel Debugging on the DBAu1500
From: Pete Popov <ppopov@mvista.com>
Date: 07 Mar 2003 05:23:48 -0800
Cc: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Jeff,

Take a look at the board and remind me if the second serial port is
actually uart2, where the first is uart0. I think it might be. If that's
the case, arch/mips/au1000/common/dbg_io.c has this define if kgdb is
defined:

#define DEBUG_BASE  UART2_ADDR

That needs to get fixed. It would be better to parse the command line
for something like "kgdb=ttyS2,115200".

Pete