Re: glibc-2.2.1 problems for mips-linux

To: Ralf Baechle <ralf@linux-mips.org>
Subject: Re: glibc-2.2.1 problems for mips-linux
From: Wolfgang Denk <wd@denx.de>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 16:55:18 +0100
Cc: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
In message <20030305164036.A10407@linux-mips.org> you wrote:

> Don't.  That's over two year old stuff and almost implies a guarantee to
> make you unhappy.  Recompiling libc requires fairly complex setup in
> particular when crosscompiling so the strong recommendation is to use
> the binaries of your favorite Linux distribution.

We are in the process of preparing a MIPS version of our free ELDK
(Embedded Linux Development Kit - see http://www.denx.de/re/ELDK.html)

However, I'm running into storage problems on our FTP server.
Anybody interested in mirroring this stuff?

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd@denx.de
Computers are not intelligent.  They only think they are.