Re: Ramdisk image on flash.

To: Guido Guenther <agx@sigxcpu.org>
Subject: Re: Ramdisk image on flash.
From: Dan Malek <dan@embeddededge.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 16:27:50 -0500
Cc: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Guido Guenther wrote:

We're using a patch for the debian kernels that allows to pass the
initrd's loadaddress and size on the kernel's command line. If this is of
some use I can send a patch.

Thanks.  I think that patch has been posted in the past because I am
using it in what I am doing.  I would actually like to pass this as
enviornment variables, since the command lines are getting quite long
in some cases and IMHO should really reflect general driver/kernel
options.

        -- Dan