Where is libgcc_s.so.1?

To: <linux-mips@linux-mips.org>
Subject: Where is libgcc_s.so.1?
From: "Mike Connors" <mike.connors@ghs.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 20:05:37 -0800
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Hi All,

I'm trying to find the rpm that contains libgcc_s.so.1.
It wasn't installed with the RedHat 7.3 install from
ftp.mips.com and I'm having trouble finding it at H.J.'s
repository.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Mike

---
Mike Connors                    Green Hills Software, San Clemente
Field Applications Engineer     131 Avenida Victoria
mailto:mikec@ghs.com            San Clemente, CA  92672
phone: 1-949-369-3950
cell:  1-949-412-3951           fax: 1-949-369-3959

Articles about Integrity:

EETimes: Proper RTOS designs can improve device security
        http://www.eetimes.com/story/OEG20020419S0082
ESC: RTOS Requirements for Use in Safety Critical Systems
 http://www.infoxpress.com/reviewtracker/reprints.asp?page_id=1045

Green Hills in the News:

FAA Certifies INTEGRITYR RTOS for DO-178B, Level A
        http://www.ghs.com/news/230210r.html
Northrop Selects INTEGRITYR-178B RTOS For Airbus, etc
        http://www.ghs.com/news/230129n.html
Record 2002 Product Sales for Green Hills SW
        http://www.ghs.com/news/230121r.html
INTEGRITYR RTOS Flies In F-16 Fighter Jet
        http://www.ghs.com/news/221213b.html
Boeing Selects INTEGRITYR RTOS for B-1B Avionics Upgrade
        http://www.ghs.com/news/221213b.html
INTEGRITYR RTOS selected by Boeing's C-17 Globemaster III
        http://www.ghs.com/news/221104b.html
Radstone Supports INTEGRITYR RTOS on COTS hardware
        http://www.ghs.com/news/221101r.html
Ryan International Selects INTEGRITYR as Avionics Platform
        http://www.ghs.com/news/220930r.html
GHS Selected as Preferred Supplier by Rockwell Collins
        http://www.ghs.com/news/220827r.html
INTEGRITYR RTOS Used For B-1 Bomber Flight Simulator:
        http://www.ghs.com/news/220701n.html
Green Hills Software Becomes #2 RTOS Company
        http://www.ghs.com/news/220508f.html
INTEGRITYR RTOS 4.0 Release Announced
        http://www.ghs.com/news/220313i.html

Green Hills Software Inc.       phone:  1-805-965-6044
30 West Sola Street             toll-free: 1-800-765-GREEN (4733)
Santa Barbara, CA 93101         Tech-Support: 1-877-GHS-TECH (447-8324)
http://www.ghs.com              Email Support: mailto:support@ghs.com