Re: compiling mips64 problem

To: Ralf Baechle <ralf@linux-mips.org>
Subject: Re: compiling mips64 problem
From: Jason Ormes <jormes@wideopenwest.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 08:14:51 -0600
Cc: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
On Friday 31 January 2003 03:50 am, Ralf Baechle wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 30, 2003 at 03:29:16PM -0600, Jason Ormes wrote:
> > could someone throw me a bone and let me know what I'm doing wrong?
>
> Hey, a new problem, seems you were creative ;-)
>
> What commands did you use to configure and compile this kernel?
>
>   Ralf
well,

I went into the linux folder and did a make menuconfig.  I changed the cpu
selection to mips64 and went to the kernel hacking section and turned on the
are you using a cross compiler option.  exited and saved.

commands used after that were

make ARCH=mips64 dep
make ARCH=mips64 all

any thoughts?