Re: CVS linux

To: Ralf Baechle <>
Subject: Re: CVS linux
From: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 13:04:26 +0100 (MET)
On Mon, 27 Jan 2003, Ralf Baechle wrote:

> > Log message:
> >     Fix a restoration of assembler's settings in csum_ipv6_magic().
> Wow, how did you catch this one - running IPv6?

 I do run IPv6 -- I get to my 32-bit box with SSH over IPv6 just to make
sure I'll find more bugs (the previous one was the multicast filter). ;-)
I even have ipv6.o as a module (which also triggered bugs in the past).
Will have to try with the 64-bit box. ;-)))

 But this bug I've actually spotted studying compiler's diagnostic output
-- a "Macro instruction expanded into multiple instructions in a branch
delay slot" warning isn't normal for a .c file.