RE: malta-5kc

To: "'mips-linux'" <linux-mips@linux-mips.org>
Subject: RE: malta-5kc
From: "Mike Connors" <mike.connors@ghs.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 09:15:30 -0800
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
The easiest thing to do is have YAMON load the image,
connect with your debugger and set a breakpoint at
some starting point of the linux kernel, then enter
the go command with the program arguments on the
YAMON command line.

The rest is debugger specific.  If you are using Green
Hills Software's MULTI debugger, I can help you with
the details.  If you are using MULTI and you give me a
little time to figure it out, I could even give you a
way to do it without YAMON.

-- Mike
---
Mike Connors                    Green Hills Software, San Clemente
Field Applications Engineer     131 Avenida Victoria
mailto:mikec@ghs.com            San Clemente, CA  92672
phone: 1-949-369-3950
cell:  1-949-412-3951           fax: 1-949-369-3959

Green Hills in the News:

INTEGRITYR RTOS Flies In F-16 Fighter Jet
        http://www.ghs.com/news/221213b.html
Boeing Selects INTEGRITYR RTOS for B-1B Avionics Upgrade
        http://www.ghs.com/news/221213b.html
INTEGRITYR RTOS selected by Boeing's C-17 Globemaster III
        http://www.ghs.com/news/221104b.html

Green Hills Software Inc.       phone:  1-805-965-6044
30 West Sola Street             toll-free: 1-800-765-GREEN (4733)
Santa Barbara, CA 93101         Tech-Support: 1-877-GHS-TECH (447-8324)
http://www.ghs.com              Email Support: mailto:support@ghs.com