Re: atlas_serial_{in,out}

To: Geert Uytterhoeven <geert@linux-m68k.org>
Subject: Re: atlas_serial_{in,out}
From: Carsten Langgaard <carstenl@mips.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2002 13:10:08 +0100
Cc: Linux/MIPS Development <linux-mips@linux-mips.org>, Ralf Baechle <ralf@linux-mips.org>
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
They should have been in arch/mips/mips-boards/generic/printf.c, but they have
been removed, apparently.
Ralf, do you have any comment on why this code has been removed.

/Carsten

--
_    _ ____  ___   Carsten Langgaard   Mailto:carstenl@mips.com
|\  /|||___)(___   MIPS Denmark        Direct: +45 4486 5527
| \/ |||    ____)  Lautrupvang 4B      Switch: +45 4486 5555
  TECHNOLOGIES     2750 Ballerup       Fax...: +45 4486 5556
                   Denmark             http://www.mips.com