atlas_serial_{in,out}

To: Linux/MIPS Development <linux-mips@linux-mips.org>
Subject: atlas_serial_{in,out}
From: Geert Uytterhoeven <geert@linux-m68k.org>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 12:15:53 +0100 (MET)
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
        Hi,

The MIPS 2.4.x drivers/char/serial.c differs from the upstream version by the
addition of hooks for the Atlas serial ports. However, I cannot find where
those hooks (atlas_serial_{in,out}) are actualy defined.

Did I overlook something, or is this a leftover from obsolete code?

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

                                                Geert

                                                            -- Linus Torvalds