SGI Octane support

Subject: SGI Octane support
From: Michael Kelly <>
Date: 28 Nov 2002 23:39:54 -0400
Is anyone currently working on SGI Octane (IP30) support?
If so, is there somewhere I could look for details?

I recently acquired an Octane system, and I'm interested in work in this

I'm seeing support for IP22, IP27, and IP32 systems in the CVS
repository, but nothing for IP30.

Anyhow, thanks

Mike Kelly      <>

        There are two ways of constructing a software design:
        one way is to make it so simple that there are
        _obviously_ no deficiencies and the other way is
        to make it so complicated that there are no
        _obvious_ deficiencies.