[ADMIN] Re: O2 Patches

To: George Gensure <>
Subject: [ADMIN] Re: O2 Patches
From: Ralf Baechle <>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 16:30:08 +0100
On Tue, Nov 26, 2002 at 05:30:29PM -0500, George Gensure wrote:

> What happened to Glaurung's O2 patches (to say nothing of his page in
> general) from the linux-mips site?  That was the only place I could ever
> find anything regarding the O2 port.

This week the server machine's disks were upgraded, now it's
about to be shipped from Denmark to it's future home in the UK.  During
that time I'm running services more or less on my home DSL line.  That's
a dialup line so everybody who's using DUL or a similar list for blocking
email will no longer be able to receive email from this and other lists and is probably going to be unsubscribed automatically
after a few bounces.  Until the old machine is back most of the personal home
pages will also not be available which is why you couldn't get to
Glaurung's patches.  As for, please use mirrors such
as for now; the anonymous cvs server is now on, password cvs.  The change of the
hostname of the cvs archive will be permanent.