Problems in Remote Debugging

To: <linux-mips@linux-mips.org>
Subject: Problems in Remote Debugging
From: Venkata Rajesh Bikkina <rajeshbv@intotoinc.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 18:22:11 +0530 (IST)
Cc: <rajeshbv@intotoinc.com>
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Hi All,

I am using "insmod" part of busybox version 0.51 to insert my driver
module into 2.4.3 linux on 79S334 board.

For remote debugging we need to do insert the module with "-m" option,
which is not supported by this version of busybox.
So can anybody who are working with this option, can send across the
binary for me. I want the LITTLE ENDIAN version.

Secondly, i am using "mips_fp_le-gdb" from montavista for remote
debugging. The problem i am facing with this gdb is "Ctrl+C" is not
working. Is there any alternative to make it work ?

Regards,
--Rajesh