Re: Indigo2 GUI1-Extreme Documentation

To: Mike Nugent <mips@illuminatus.org>
Subject: Re: Indigo2 GUI1-Extreme Documentation
From: Ralf Baechle <ralf@linux-mips.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 13:13:17 +0200
Cc: "Matthew H. Ray" <matthewhray@yahoo.com>, linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
On Mon, Oct 14, 2002 at 11:55:54PM -0700, Mike Nugent wrote:

> How would these be accessible then?  I was told that there are no specs
> for the Extreme card anywhere.  If we have something on this archived
> somewhere, I'd love to take a peek.

I was thinking about setting up a nice web archive but for the moment I've
just put the mbox list archives as they're kept by majordomo into
ftp.linux-mips.org:/pub/linux/mips/archives/linux-mips.org/.

But don't waste your time digging for non-XL graphics documentation in
the archive.  There's none.