Re: Indigo2 GUI1-Extreme Documentation

To: Ralf Baechle <>
Subject: Re: Indigo2 GUI1-Extreme Documentation
From: Mike Nugent <>
Date: 14 Oct 2002 23:55:54 -0700
Cc: "Matthew H. Ray" <>,
How would these be accessible then?  I was told that there are no specs
for the Extreme card anywhere.  If we have something on this archived
somewhere, I'd love to take a peek.

On Mon, 2002-10-07 at 20:21, Ralf Baechle wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 07, 2002 at 04:39:53PM -0700, Matthew H. Ray wrote:
> > I've installed Debian on my Indigo2 and I'm interested
> > in hacking on the video card in my system (a
> > GUI1-Extreme with the HQ 2.1 chipset).  I've searched
> > around quite a bit and have found little if any
> > documentation.  Can anyone direct me to any
> > documentation I might have missed, or is there simply
> > none to be found whatsoever?  Is there any chance of
> > the mailing list archive being resurrected?  Nothing
> > but broken links from the webpage.
> moved to it's own machine.  We do keep archives on the
> machine but atm they're not accessible as HTML.
>   Ralf
Mike Nugent
"I believe the use of noise to make music will increase until we reach a
music produced through the aid of electrical instruments which will make
available for musical purposes any and all sounds that can be heard."
 -- composer John Cage, 1937