Indigo2 GUI1-Extreme Documentation

To: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Subject: Indigo2 GUI1-Extreme Documentation
From: "Matthew H. Ray" <matthewhray@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 16:39:53 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
I've installed Debian on my Indigo2 and I'm interested
in hacking on the video card in my system (a
GUI1-Extreme with the HQ 2.1 chipset).  I've searched
around quite a bit and have found little if any
documentation.  Can anyone direct me to any
documentation I might have missed, or is there simply
none to be found whatsoever?  Is there any chance of
the mailing list archive being resurrected?  Nothing
but broken links from the linux-mips.org webpage.

Thanks,
Matthew H. Ray