Re: scatterlist.h

To: Mike Nugent <mips@illuminatus.org>
Subject: Re: scatterlist.h
From: Carsten Langgaard <carstenl@mips.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2002 11:05:06 +0200
Cc: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Try to check out the latest sources, I believe this has been fixed already.

/Carsten

--
_    _ ____  ___   Carsten Langgaard   Mailto:carstenl@mips.com
|\  /|||___)(___   MIPS Denmark        Direct: +45 4486 5527
| \/ |||    ____)  Lautrupvang 4B      Switch: +45 4486 5555
  TECHNOLOGIES     2750 Ballerup       Fax...: +45 4486 5556
                   Denmark             http://www.mips.com