Re: Problem running Mips2 user space code

To: Jon Burgess <Jon_Burgess@eur.3com.com>
Subject: Re: Problem running Mips2 user space code
From: Ralf Baechle <ralf@linux-mips.org>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 02:47:12 +0200
Cc: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
On Thu, Sep 19, 2002 at 04:40:05PM +0100, Jon Burgess wrote:

> in case it is caused by a toolchain problem. I just read Ralfs comment
> about not sending files, tars or compressed files to the mailing list,
> hopefully he won't mind the source.

The comment was refering to patches sent to me.  Having to unzip and untar
patch sets is just a waste of time.  The easiest thing to deal with my is
one inline patch per email, no attachments.  For those pour souls that use
mails that garble patches (Some Pine versions, Netscape, Mozilla, Lotus
Notes, MS stuff) one patch attached per mail.