Go to Java. Go Now!

Subject: Go to Java. Go Now!
From: Caravel UK <>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 14:03:13 GMT

Now you and your customers can benefit from a fast and sure conversion of your legacy RPG based systems to Java™!

Let us introduce Caravel, the latest conversion technology from TransTOOLs.

Caravel™ of TransTOOLs, translates 100% of the RPG systems running on OS/400® to Java™, with the advantages of this standard: graphic interfaces, object-oriented programming, multi-platform, Web applications, e-business components. All this using the most advanced technology.

Systems are translated while keeping 100% the same functionality. For RPG-based systems, Caravel™ means an immediate and sure solution, with an open technological outlook.

Learn more about our conversion technology, explore the possibilities! Let us produce a demo on a system of your choice (no strings attached!)

For more information, please visit:

or send us an e-mail at:

3 Bethesda Metro Center, Suite 700, Bethesda, Maryland 20814
Phone: 301.941.1823 / 1824

HOW TO UNSUBSCRIBE: You received this e-mail because you are registered at one of our Web sites, or on one of our partner's sites. If you do not want to receive e-mail marketing from us, please email us at, subject: "UNSUBSCRIBE".