ide-dma bug

To: linux-mips <linux-mips@linux-mips.org>
Subject: ide-dma bug
From: Brian Murphy <brian@murphy.dk>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 22:44:58 +0200
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
If I use the ide-dma.c from the current cvs (2.4 branch) then I get an error from
ext2 when it tries to mount the root filesystem along the lines of

ext2_check_page: bad entry in directory #2

By applying the attached patch I can continue (it reverses part of the change
from the yesterday to today), i.e. I can boot the system. I may have time
at some point to look at this problem, but it should not be isolated to mips(el)
as far as I can see, so some experts are probably working at it as I write.

/Brian