RE: [jsun@mvista.com: Re: /dev/rtc lookalike for NEW_TIME_C?]

To: "Jun Sun" <jsun@mvista.com>, <linux-mips@linux-mips.org>
Subject: RE: [jsun@mvista.com: Re: /dev/rtc lookalike for NEW_TIME_C?]
From: "Matthew Dharm" <mdharm@momenco.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 17:13:02 -0700
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
In case anyone is interesed, I just tried this.  The patch still
applies, tho with some fuzz.  It appears to work as advertised, which
is to say that it does everything I'm interested in.

I _definately_ think this should go in on the 2.4 branch, as well as
the 2.5 branch.

Matt

--
Matthew D. Dharm                            Senior Software Designer
Momentum Computer Inc.                      1815 Aston Ave.  Suite 107