Re: CVS Update@oss.sgi.com: linux

To: Jan-Benedict Glaw <jbglaw@lug-owl.de>
Subject: Re: CVS Update@oss.sgi.com: linux
From: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro@ds2.pg.gda.pl>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 12:41:09 +0200 (MET DST)
Cc: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
On Fri, 23 Aug 2002, Jan-Benedict Glaw wrote:

> > Modified files:
> >     drivers/scsi   : Tag: linux_2_4 dec_esp.c
> >     include/asm-mips: Tag: linux_2_4 scatterlist.h
> >     include/asm-mips64: Tag: linux_2_4 scatterlist.h
> >
> > Log message:
> >     More mmu_sglist and dec_esp.c fixes, sigh...
>
> Cool. Fixed now. I had send a similar patch around about a week or two
> ago on whitch Karsten and I had worked on. Nobody responded, nobody

 I've seen the report.  Since changes involved trivial string
substitutions and your patch worked for you I have considered it obvious
enough not to add any comments.  I apologize if you have found this
annoying.

 I've done the changes a bit differently to keep the obsolete mmu_sglist
interface unchanged -- it was my fault it got changed by an accident.

> checked it in... Not to talk about the R4600 issues...

 Hmm, haven't you got my suggestions?  I hope they were clear, at least
nobody complained.  If you'd like to test an ll/sc variant, I may try to
provide you some aid if needed.  Also, have you contacted IDT?

  Maciej