EN345 S3 safety work shoes supplier

To: linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
Subject: EN345 S3 safety work shoes supplier
From: "wang lan" <wins@public.xa.sn.cn>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 11:40:52 +0800
Sender: owner-linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
XIAN WINS INDUSTRY COMPANY
LEYUAN NEW VILLIAGE, MIDDLE STAGE 40,
WEIQU, CHANGAN, XIAN, 710100,CHINA
TEL: 0086 29 5299125     FAX: 0086 29 5299123
E-MAIL: Wins@pub.xaonline.com
Wins@public.xa.sn.cn

Dear Sir,

We are a Chinese maker of shoes, your true source for footwear. Our products
are fine made in accordance with EN345 S3 but with very good prices.

Please check our new Website:

www.wins-chinaboots.com

Our aim is to have all our products 100% qualified and to give maximum
satisfaction to our customers.In addition to supplying excellent
service,competitive price and prompt delivery,we also welcome OEM/ODM
projects,In this case,customers pay less to earn more profits.

Our R&D team invites new ideas and has helped in the development of many
successful products for many of our buyers. Our well trained staffs,strict
quality control and professional management will surely satisfy your needs and
requirements

Please let us know which products items you are interested in  then we could
make quotations for you.

With best regards,

Zhang Wentao